A Donator Rank is a special rank obtainable via the ::donate store or from other players by buying different levels of donator tickets in-game. Each individual rank gives certain perks, exclusive zones dependent on rank, and many other benefits!
What kind of Donator Ranks are there?
|We have in total 6 Donator ranks which are shown below|
|Donator||$15 or can be purchased using in-game currency.|
|Super Donator||$20 or can be purchased using in-game currency.|
|Extreme Donator||$60 or can be purchased using in-game currency.|
|Sponsor||$200 or can be purchased using in-game currency.|
|Executive||$900 or can be purchased using in-game currency.|
|Platinum||Donate $5,000 in a 365 day cycle|
In-game deals can be found by using the ::deals command or you can PM an online Administrator to discuss deals $100+
When donating for one of Dreamscape's amazing deals, you will have the opportunity to pick at least one chest from Goodiebag Island! These islands are full of the games BEST items and rewards, test your luck! (These picks are on top of your original donation!)
This guide will help you get to know the typical prices when it comes to buying/selling donations, as well as guiding you through the process itself.
Donation Sale Rules and Process!
Buying Donations from other players is STRICTLY for in-game currency. Any players attempting to buy or sell donations for any non-accepted method will be permanently banned for Real World Trading (RWT).
You must always use a staff member as a middleman for donation purchases.
Before contacting a staff member for a middleman, confirm with both the buyer and the seller the:'
- Total donation value (how much the seller will be donating for).
- Agree on the payment for the donation.
- Contact any helper+ to receive a middleman. If they aren't busy, they will ask for the second player's name, and teleport both to a private location.
- The player buying the donation should now trade the payment over to the staff member. Only after the staff member confirms that they are holding the payment should the seller donate to the server.
For the Seller:
- After payment has been confirmed, proceed to the donation store via ::store or ::donate.
- Select the items which the buyer has requested.
- In the box for in-game name, enter the Buyer's username, not your own.
- Purchase the donation and confirm in-game.
After the donation has been claimed (::donated), the in-game payment will be transferred to the seller and the transaction is complete.
As of April, 29, 2020 there has been a MAXIMUM amount introduced to buying/selling donations.
These MAXIMUMS are as follows:
Donation Price ($)
Price Limit (DSCoin)
|Donation Price ($)||Price Limit (DSCoin)|
Never hesitate to pm a staff member in-game if you have further questions regarding the buying and selling of donations!
Donator Tickets are a new donation feature introduced with Bonds. Each ticket is worth $1 store credit. Neither the Bonds or Donator Tickets are tradeable, but the bonds can be bought and sold to the Black Market Dealer. Collecting tickets is a great way to save up for that big donation rather than spending it all at once.
These tickets can be used in a brand new shop containing many of the most sought after donation items, and is located at ::shops.
|Platinum DS Coin||150|
|Perfect Enchantment Stone||10|
|Infinity Gauntlet (Charged)||500|
|Dream Range Set||500|
|Dream Mage Set||500|
|Box of Wisdom||30|
|Black Diamond Box||100|
|Dynamic Mystery Box||5|
|Box of Wealth||4|
|Super Mystery Box||3|
|Ultra Mystery Box||5|
|Dream Mystery Box||8|
|Assimov Goodiebox (10)||30|
|Prod Cape Goodiebox||30|
|Owner Cape Goodiebox||30|
|Emperor's Ring Goodiebox||40|
|Emperor's Necklace Goodiebox||40|
|Trix Amulet (+)||50|
|Avery's Ring (I)||75|
Dreamscape offers the highest quality custom designed items across any RSPS! Players can donate to have their own completely custom item that they can show off to the rest of the DS Gang! These items are truly unique and you will be able to say you have the only set in-game!
You can check out some of our exclusive custom items in-game here: Custom Player Items
HOW TO BUY A CUSTOM
DO NOT COLLECT CUSTOM SCROLLS PRIOR TO PLACING A CUSTOM ITEM ORDER
- You must contact an admin+ for a quote on your custom item idea. This item can be in-game, out of game, it can be anything. Be creative!
- Contact an admin+ and say you wish to pay for your custom item
- Pay for your order by donating for the items specified
- After you have paid for your custom item order, the admin will create an invoice for your custom with all item specifications that you desire.
- Your item will be modeled and coded into the game. It will then be thoroughly tested by our beta testing team.
- When it is ready your item will be added to the next update and we will hand it to you personally to show off your dedication and personality to all of Dreamscape!
- Once your custom item is in-game, you may chose to add additional stats or perks to it by contacting an admin+ to discuss options and prices.
- To pay for stat or perk changes you may donate for custom scrolls, specified items or collect custom scrolls via in-game donation purchases with and admin middleman, which can then be used as payments for the upgrades!